How It Works
To participate in an online notary appointment, you will need a smartphone, laptop, or computer with camera and audio capabilities.
Signer(s) must possess a valid US state ID, US Driver's License, or US Passport.
It doesn't matter where in the world the signer(s) are located, as long they can connect online.
After being approved for an appointment, you will receive an email and text with a link. This link will enable you to sign into the online platform at the scheduled appointment time.
Once on the platform, you will:
1. Verify your identity by scanning your US issued ID when prompted. The ID must be a US state ID, state driver's license, or US Passport.
2. Answer verification questions to further confirm your identity.
3. Connect live with our Notary online after completing the ID verification process.
4. The Notary will guide you through the easy steps to digitally sign your document.
5. After the notarization is complete, you will receive an email requesting payment.
6. Upon making the payment, you will have complete access to your document. You can choose to print it or download it. Please note that a copy of the document will be stored for a limited time.
Remote Online Notary Service
Please feel free to call or text us at 314.329.0079.
Before setting up the ONLINE appointment, we will contact you via call or text to ensure that all the requirements listed below are met.
ALL Requirements for Remote Online Notarization appointment MUST be met:
Fees for Remote Online Notary Service:
For any other questions or cancellations, please contact us via:
Call or Text: 314.329.0079